Calendar of Events
See What's Happening Nearby
From Friday, April 5, 2019 to Monday, April 8, 2019 April 5, 2019 April 8, 2019 InterContinental Minneapolis
For a fourth time, Minneapolis will host the country’s most iconic men’s basketball championship: the NCAA Final Four. Our city will welcome thousands of basketball fans from around the country to watch as the best teams face off at the US Bank Stadium. Visitors will also enjoy a variety of events surrounding the games throughout the city, some free and others ticketed. Our hotel near the Minneapolis Convention Center offers easy access to all NCAA Final Four events.
Final Four Events
- Final Four Fan Fest will be held April 5-8 at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Guests can enjoy interactive games, celebrity and athlete appearances and autographs and much more. Tickets are $10 at the door.
- Final Four Friday on April 5th will allow fans to get into U.S. Bank Stadium for free to watch the teams practice prior to the semifinals. Practice starts at 10 a.m.
- Final Four Dribble is a great way for children to participate in the festivities. On Sunday, April 7th kids 18 and under can dribble a basketball in a parade through downtown Minneapolis. The best part? It's free.
- March Madness Music Series will be held at the Minneapolis Armory April 5-7. Acts have yet to be announced but will be unveiled in the upcoming months. Tickets are free to the public and will go fast!
- Tip-Off Tailgate will be held April 5-8 on Nicollet Mall. Sponsor activations, unique activities and games and free entertainment will be free and open to the public throughout the duration of the championship.
Date: April 6 – 8, 2019