Our TSA Checkpoint to the Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport
SPECIAL ALERT - as of March 31, 2020 the TSA has closed the hotel's checkpoint until further notice. Guests with carry-on luggage may still access the hotel from the airport directly from Terminal 1 - Gate C25. Guests arriving or departing with checked bags must take the hotel shuttle.
If you’re flying out of the Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport from the award-winning InterContinental Minneapolis – St. Paul Airport, you’re in luck. We’re proud to be the only hotel connected to the MSP airport with our own TSA checkpoint. Here is some useful information to help you navigate:
Departing the award-winning InterContinental MSP Hotel into the Minneapolis – St. Paul Airport (MSP):
- Immediate access is currently not available through the sky bridge connected to Terminal 1 at MSP airport for those with carry-on baggage only. The hotel shuttle is available 24 hours starting at the top of each hour and runs every 20 minutes.
- Guests must procure boarding passes via mobile device or printing. Our business center is a great resource for printing boarding passes.
- The TSA Checkpoint of Minneapolis – St. Paul Airport (MSP) is located on the third floor of the hotel. (currently not available)
- The TSA Checkpoint for guests coming from the hotel into the airport is open seven days a week beginning at 4:45 am to 6 pm daily, on the third floor. Hours are sometimes subject to change based on TSA staffing levels. The hotel will post signs advising of any change in schedule as they occur, and recommends leaving enough time to catch the shuttle if necessary. (currently not available)
- Complimentary shuttle transportation for guests with checked baggage is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week to and from Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 of Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport (MSP). Click here to see full instructions on how to take the hotel shuttle if you have checked bags or are departing from Terminal 2.
Arriving to the award-winning InterContinental MSP Hotel from the Minneapolis – St. Paul Airport (MSP):
- Immediate access into the hotel from Terminal 1 in the airport is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week with your carry-on baggage (guests with checked baggage or arrivals to Terminal 2 must take the hotel shuttle).
- Access into the hotel is not dependent on the TSA checkpoint hours, as access into the hotel is via automatic doors.
- Access the hotel from Terminal 1 by proceeding to Concourse C at Gate C25 and following the signs to the hotel.
- The access door from the skyway into the hotel is located to the left of the TSA gate. The entrance system is automated and will recognize your approach.
- Complimentary shuttle transportation for guests with checked baggage is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week from Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 of Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport (MSP). Click here to see full instructions on how to take the hotel shuttle if you have checked bags or are arriving in Terminal 2.