The health and well-being of our visitors and team members is the InterContinental MSP’s highest priority. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), and following guidelines from these agencies, as well as federal, state and local health departments.
The InterContinental Hotel is Open for Business
Though we have much lower occupancy than usual, we remain open and eager to take guests. Our hotel is a great option for your stay, and can offer the following conveniences and benefits:
- Immediate access to/from MSP airport for guests with carry-on baggage through the skyway at Terminal 1.
- For guests with checked bags and for all departures – private shuttle service unshared with other hotels
- Hotel Shuttle is available 24 hours per day upon request. Call 612-725-0500 and press 0 to arrange shuttle service.
Cancellation Policy – Existing Reservations:
- IHG and the InterContinental Hotel MSP Airport remain committed to offering you flexible booking options and have made additional adjustments to our booking policies to provide you with peace of mind. Please click to see the official cancellation/rebooking policy for your individual reservation (if booked directly with the hotel).
- For bookings made via third parties, wholesalers, or websites such as Expedia.com, Booking.com, and Hotels.com, please contact your booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance.
- If you have a group/meeting/catering event booked at our hotel, please call the sales department at 612-725-0500 (Option 5) to get further information about whether your group can be cancelled.
Providing safe and clean environments for our residents and team members remains a top priority. We maintain the highest standards of cleanliness in all areas of our properties and have taken additional measures to ensure our procedures are even more rigorous. Here is how we are stepping up our efforts during this time:
- All Public Areas cleaned every 30 minutes
- All guest rooms cleaned according to IHG standards with approved sanitizer from Ecolabs as recommended by WHO & CDC
- Hand Sanitation Stations available around the hotel.
- Extra individual sanitizing towelette place in every guest room for your comfort
Status of Hotel Amenities:
- LaVoya Restaurant is now open from 6:30 AM until 10 PM Daily. Reservations are required in accordance with local regulations.
- Take out options are also available from LaVoya.
- Grab and go items (pre-made sandwiches, salads, bottled drinks) are available for purchase at the front desk 24/7. Offerings also include some hot quick-cook foods such as microwaveable meals and pizzas. Cold draft beer is also available for purchase at the front desk.
- Several local restaurants are offering delivery service to the hotel. We’re happy to provide a list at check-in.
- The thermal pool, fitness center, and business center are closed.
- Business services (computer, printer, copying) are available in the west end of the lobby.
Updated June 15, 2020. Subject to Change.