Minneapolis Wedding Services
A day to remember, in a place you'll never forget.
Stunning ceremony and reception spaces designed to accommodate all aspects of wedding celebrations and nearly any size event. The penthouse-level Altitude offers a 180-degree panorama view of the Minnesota River Valley bookend by dramatic sights of both Minneapolis and St. Paul skylines. Passport Ballroom is the perfect backdrop to make life-long memories with vast ceiling heights and crystal teardrop chandeliers with modern design.
Our wedding experts are by your side every step of the way sorting out details to ensure peace of mind and seamless execution. The culinary team, led by John Occhiato, offers dynamic and delicious dining packages and experiences for all to enjoy while our hospitality staff welcomes your wedding party and guests to modern luxury accommodations.
Host the wedding ceremony, reception and celebration of your dreams at the dynamically designed InterContinental Minneapolis – St. Paul Airport Hotel. Your happily-ever-after starts here.
Browse our wedding services below, read reviews from happily wedded couples, and begin planning your event today by contacting our specialist Katie Smith at email@example.com or (612) 540-5624.
Every detail of your wedding day is handled flawlessly by our wedding specialists. From crisp linen tablecloths and precise silverware settings to visionary event flow and culinary perfection, consider your Minneapolis wedding details done. We are here to answer any questions and to see that your special day is perfect.
- Complimentary tasting for up to 4 guests
- Complimentary space for bride and bridesmaids to prepare for the ceremony which includes:
- Abundant natural lighting
- Standing floor length mirrors
- Tall stools and traditional chairs (to accommodate both hair and makeup needs)
- Extra power outlets (to accommodate the needs of multiple guests simultaneously)
- Complimentary suite with stunning panoramic views the night of the wedding for the wedding couple
- Complimentary upgrade to a suite the night before the wedding at group rate
- Two guestroom upgrades for the loved ones of the wedding couple
- Complimentary microphone for the ceremony/toasts during dinner
- Your choice of floor length white or black table linens
- Your choice of white, black or peppercorn cloth napkins
- Clear, silver and gold mercury glass votive candles (3 per table)
- Risers for head table or band
- Beautiful wood grain dance floor
- Butler service of hors d’oeuvres during cocktail hour
- Synchronized service during dinner service
- $5 discounted parking rate in the hotel's self park ramp for guests attending the wedding