Our Commitment to Cleanliness
Learn More About What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
There’s no way around it: the COVID-19 pandemic is very swiftly ushering in a “new normal” when it comes to nearly every aspect of our lives.
One thing hasn’t changed, however — the fact that guest safety is our #1 priority. So despite the rapidly evolving landscape of information, the entire team at InterContinental Minneapolis – St. Paul Airport remains absolutely committed to the latest best practices for sanitation and safety. Our dedication to ensuring a stellar guest experience is as steadfast as ever.
In both the immediate and foreseeable future, here’s just some of what we’re doing to promise you a pristine stay:
- Revising and updating the IHG Way of Clean protocols we first adopted in 2015
- Partnering with experts to guarantee that we always have the latest and best health information
- Guaranteeing that our entire property will meet our Clean Promise sanitation guarantee
- Paying special attention to guest room cleanliness (improved disinfectants, laundry detergent, and more)
- Issuing appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) to all staff members
- Reducing contact at check-in and other point-of-contact common areas
- Revising meeting setups for professional guests in order to allow for proper distancing
- Updating food and beverage protocols to exceed recommended safety guidelines
And that’s just the beginning. Check out our comprehensive downloadable information sheet including a broader overview of our updated safety and sanitization protocols
The Management and Team at InterContinental Minneapolis – St. Paul Airport